1. When is Artists & Makers?
The Fair is held on the first weekend of December. This year that means the exclusive opening night is on Friday 2nd Dec, followed by the main event all day Saturday 3rd Dec.
2. What are the opening hours?
The Saturday fair runs 9am-5pm. The opening night is 6-9pm.
3. Do I need to buy tickets in advance?
For the main Saturday fair, we don’t pre-sell tickets. They’re available at the door for £2 per adult, kids go free. Tickets for the Friday opening night do need to be pre-booked and you can order yours here.
4. Will my ticket allow me to re-enter the fair?
Yes, you’re welcome to visit the fair throughout the day on a single ticket. You should be able to get one of the team on the entrance desk stamp your hand.
5. Is there parking at the venue?
There are numerous car parking spaces near Lewes Town Hall, including the large Lewes West Street Car Park and The Maltings Car Park within a couple of minutes’ walk.
6. Is Artists & Makers wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the whole event is on one floor and the venue is wheelchair friendly!
7. What activities will be available for children?
Artists & Makers is a fun family day out. Our ever-popular dress-up photo booth is always a winner with kids and we have a few different arty activities lined up. New for this year is a chance to make beautiful origami Christmas decorations.
8. Can you accommodate pushchairs?
Yes, little ones and their transport are always welcome at Artists & Makers!